Subject: Minor editorial issues with WD5

As i am working through the document models i came across a few typos,
etc that we should try and fix for WD6...

* in all document we have "UBLVersion".  this should be two words "UBL"
is the property term qualifier and "Version" is the property term
possesive noun. so the DEN should contain "UBL_ Version Identifier.
Identifier".
* in some models we specify a cardinality of "1..1" when it should be
just "1" (eg. the ASBIE for Credit Note. Accounting_ Supplier Party)
* in several documents we have the same definition for AccountingCost
and AccountingCostCode.  that is "The Buyer's accounting code applied to
the Credit Note as a whole".  i suggest the definition of AccountingCost
should just say "The Buyer's accounting cost centre applied to the
Credit Note as a whole" and maybe AccountingCostCode says "The Buyer's
accounting cost centre expressed as a code and applied to the Credit
Note as a whole"

--
regards
tim mcgrath