Subject: RE: [ubl-psc] Initial Meeting with TBG1

Mark,

Does the posting of this message mean that you are back from holiday?

Regards,
Sylvia

-----Original Message-----
From: ml@tritorr.com [mailto:ml@tritorr.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2006 1:26 AM
To: tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au; ubl-psc@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Kerstin.Wiss.Holmdahl@skl.se; HSS@itst.dk
Subject: [ubl-psc] Initial Meeting with TBG1

I would add to Matin's note that the tone of the meeting was very
co-operative and that we all agree that, rather than 'harmonising' our
individual outputs, our task is to coverge towards a third solution that
combines the best of the individual standards.

Two other points to note:
1) in chosing the invoice, we have started with a difficult message
(although it is the right one to start with)
2) as Martin noted, structural differences have appeared straight away e.g.
in delivery and allowance.  It is recognised that the successful convergence
of ABIEs etc. depends on our submitting candidate components and change
requests and on other groups working in this area.

Altogether a very successful first meeting.

Regards, Mark