Subject: Proposed Disposition of Issues for PRD2.

The attached sheet describes the proposed disposition of all issues
raised against UBL 2.0 PRD2.

It is important that all members review this list over the next week and
are comfortable with it, so we can proceed to implement the changes
required.

Most important are ISS-11 and ISS-15.  The Procurement Subcommittee must
provide explanations for these issues or we may be forced into making
substantive changes to PRD2 that would require another round of public
review.

--
regards
tim mcgrath