Subject: Re: [ubl-psc] Re: Meeting tomorrow morning - add Catalogue Request.Requested Catalogue Line

if we change any definitions, DENs (or almost aything in the spreadsheets) then there are changes to the schemas because these values appear in the schemas.  but they only appear as comments (annotations) to the schema.  they don't impact the normative aspects of the schemas because they dont affect the validation of documents.

So the impact of changes to DENs is the same impact as changes to definitions.  We will need to update schemas but not in a way that affects their normative behaviour.

Sylvia Webb wrote:
Is there any impact on the schema?  I personally don't have a problem with
adding additional editorial changes up to the time we meet.

There is no impact to the schema for the editorial changes we're making now
including changes to the definitions, but I'm concerned that there may be an
impact to schema if changes are made to the DEN.

Sylvia

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim McGrath [mailto:tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au]
Sent: Sunday, September 24, 2006 5:52 PM
To: Tim McGrath
Cc: Martin Forsberg; swebb@gefeg.com; ml@tritorr.com; plb@itst.dk;
ubl-psc@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ubl-psc] Re: Meeting tomorrow morning - add Catalogue Request.
Requested Catalogue Line

Can I add to this list...

Dictionary Entry Name for "Catalogue Request. Requested Catalogue Line"
should say "Catalogue Request. Catalogue Request Line"

Tim McGrath wrote:

i will try and join but this is getting late for me.

Jon wanted me to emphasize that we must conclude the remaining
editorial issues today, so lets make that the first agenda item.

I list these below so we can keep track of them...

Spreadsheet corrections

1. The note on column A in the spreadsheets says that columns with
  grey headings are not part of the normative schemas; but
  columns A and B have grey headings, and they are normative.
  (J. Bosak)

2. Regularize the definitions of UUID per

  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200609/msg00006.html
  (G. K. Holman)

3. "The RemittanceLine definitions all say Statement instead of
  Remittance." (S. Green)

4. "TransportEvent has the general Event definition." (S. Green)

5. "The definition for LineResponse may be incorrect."  (S. Green)

6. "The definitions for all but one element in the ReminderLine
  are those for StatementLine and refer to Statement in error."
  (S. Green)

7. "Should there be a difference between TransactionConditions and
  TradingTerms?" (S. Green)

8. "Minor grammar error in definition of Party/PhysicalLocation
  '... may visited...' should read '...may be visited...' and
  'visited' is not a desirable term here." (S. Green)

Martin Forsberg wrote:

I will not be able to join at 16 CET, but I guess Mark can give a
report from the meeting with Freddy without me.
/Martin