Subject: UN/CEFACT Convergence work

Title: UN/CEFACT Convergence work
Please find attached two spreadsheets output from the work with TBG1.

In reviewing these, please bear in mind that it is not the aim of the convergence project to change UBL or any existing UN/CEFACT standard; rather it is to develop a next generation, unified UN/CEFACT standard incorporating the best of UBL and the work of TBG1.

The first is the gap analysis showing the decisions made in the cases of matches, near matches and agreed additions [to the future, unified UN/CEFACT standard].

The second is a spreadsheet of open issues. Please pay particular attention to columns I and J.  These issues require feedback from the PSC and TBG1 respectively.  I suggest that PSC members post their comments regarding either of the documents (especially the second) to me between now and mid February quoting the appropriate spreadsheet name and row.

We will have a telecon on Monday (11th) at 0900UTC.  I suggest we discuss:
Please let me know of other topics for discussion.

Regards, Mark

P.S. Thanks to Martin Forsberg for keeping these spreadsheets in good order.

Mark Leitch
Director - Tritorr Ltd
tel.:       +44 1932 821112
cell.:      +44 7881 822999