Subject: Monday Meeting

Sorry (yet again) for the late notice, but please can we meet at 10:00CET on Monday (11th) morning.
Main discussion points are contained in Jon's email below.

I can also report from the meeting last week, which was attended in part by Carol Cosgrove-Sacks, that the TaxXML group is keen to engage with us.  They are currently meeting in Washington, so that has rather overcome events, but have another meeting in London in October.  Between now and then, I will be contacting them with a view to determining how we can work together.

Regards, M

Mark Leitch
Director - Tritorr Ltd
tel.:       +44 1932 821112
cell.:      +44 7881 822999
mail:      ml@tritorr.com
skype:    wmarkle
site:       www.tritorr.com

Begin forwarded message:

Date: 7 June 2007 17:20:43 GMT+02:00
Subject: [ubl] Action items from the Manhattan F2F

Hello UBL TC,

Here's a list of the action items assigned in the closing plenary
10 May 2007; see

A couple of these (as indicated) have already been taken care of;
I'll carry the rest forward on the agendas of coming TC calls, the
next of which will take place the week of 18 June.

Jon

ACTION: JB to find the name of first UBL implementer in the UK.

   Done.

ACTION: JB to notify Roberto Cisternino of the decision to
allow free use of the unofficial UBL logo.

   Done.

ACTION: JB to check with Chin Chee-Kai regarding availability
of a UBL 2.0 version of UBLish.

ACTION: GKH to write up the "Candidate Decision Regarding Code