Subject: VS: [Fwd: Re: [ubl] PaymentTerms->Amount]

Hi Mark

Can we discuss this monday? Perhaps we should invite Roberto to join.

Kind regards

Peter

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: roberto@javest.com [mailto:roberto@javest.com]
Sendt: 8. juni 2007 13:39
Til: Peter Borresen
Cc: jon.bosak@sun.com
Emne: [Fwd: Re: [ubl] PaymentTerms->Amount]

Hello Peter,

1) About UBL Workshop in Rome:

We are arranging a 45 minutes presentation as required - I will send you
the Workshop final program soon.

2) PaymentTerms-Amount

I am not sure you had the time to evaluate the worksheet I attached into
my last email, but please I would like to know if the italian use cases I
presented are compliant with the NES / CEN work.

3) The CSI Piemonte S.p.A. (Piemonte is a northern regional subdivision in
Italy) was present at the NES Workshop in Brussels, they told me they are
very interested into NES and CEN/ISS work about e-procurement.
I found their address is not included in the mailing list of the CEN
Workshop.
I please ask you to include adriano.leli@csi.it into the next invitations
to join the CEN BII workshop.
I told them I could be available to support them, but they should pay my
subscription, travel, so on...
However at this moment I see the Piemonte italian region the only
opportunity to let Italy join the CEN BII Workshop for e-procurement.

4) As UBL ITLSC together my collegue Luca Reginato (Mercury Consortium -
Italian ERP/Accounting Software Houses - Technical Director) we could
produce some useful information to let NES / CEN BII be compliant with
italian use cases of UBL Documents.
This reason I have to understand if we can do it as LSC (as we have local
info) or what is the right channel.
Of course I understand the better situation is the italian government will
partecipate directly (e.g. through the Piemonte region)

Please advise about this.

I would like our efforts will be made in the right direction.

Best regards,

UBL ITLSC
co-chair
Roberto Cisternino