Subject: Fwd: Meeting Monday 16th

No shows for the meeting today.
I am unable to make a meeting next Monday.  Any volunteers to hold one with the same agenda as below are welcome.

Regards, Mark

Mark Leitch
Director - Tritorr Ltd
tel.:       +44 1932 821112
cell.:      +44 7881 822999
mail:      ml@tritorr.com
skype:    wmarkle
site:       www.tritorr.com

Begin forwarded message:

From: Mark Leitch <ml@tritorr.com>
Date: 11 July 2007 13:15:52 BDT
Subject: Meeting Monday 16th

I propose that we have a meeting on Monday morning to discuss how we are going to tackle to points from the last TC Meeting, namely
1) PSC review and comments of SBS
2) documentation of business rules for 2.0

Please note also that, whether you are attending the telecon or not, I need to know who will be attending the UBL Plenary in Stockholm on the first Monday of the CEFACT Plenary

As usual, the meeting will be at 08:00 GMT (09:00 BST  /  10:00 CEST  / 16:00 WST).

The number is +18655246352 with entry code 5705229

Cheers, M

Mark Leitch
Director - Tritorr Ltd
tel.:       +44 1932 821112