Subject: Re: OASIS UBL Question

I will pass this on to our  procurement subcommittee who may have more
insight into your requirements than I do. On the face of it, this seems
like a logical add-on to UBL.

In general, the way UBL has operated is that we work with people like
yourselves who have a well defined business requirement and a deep
understanding of a business process to develop generalized extensions to
UBL that meet their needs and others using similar business processes.
This becomes a candidate for inclusion in any future UBL standard
releases.  So we would welcome working with your team.

If you are interested we can talk more about this.

PS
If you are an OASIS member (I think Boeing are) then you can sign up for
the UBL Procurement Subcommittee list and post directly to them.

--
regards
tim mcgrath