Subject: Destination party

Title: Destination party

Dear all

I have received a question about DeliveryParty. In UBL 1.0 there was a DestinationParty. Is DeliveryParty the equivalent to DestinationParty (that is what I recall) and how do you specify the user of the goods (e.g. the citicent that purchased some drugs that is payed by the municipality)? Is is OriginatorParty or DeliveryParty?

Mvh

Peter