Subject: Re: SV: SV: SV: [ubl-psc] LegalMonetaryTotal

Although I can agree with that point, I think the TotalTaxAmount is still covered in the /cac:TaxTotal/cbc:TaxAmount, that is:

The total tax amount for particular tax scheme e.g. VAT; the sum of each of the tax subtotals for each tax category within the tax scheme.

So you have a total tax amount for every tax scheme. In Spain there's not required a total tax for every tax scheme.

Regards, Oriol