Subject: SV: [ubl-psc] Re: UBL2 Help - please

Hi Tim

It is somehow correct.

UBL does not support sublines, but it is posible to do a nested item
explanation structure using ItemProperty and ItemPropertyGroup. Refering to
the catalogue is another posibillity.

/Peter

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: Tim McGrath [mailto:tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au]
Sendt: 24. november 2007 00:59
Til: 'ubl-psc@lists.oasis-open.org'
Emne: [ubl-psc] Re: UBL2 Help - please

I received this query and I remember debating this at some length but cannot
recall the whole discussion.  So I would like to confirm my understanding
before replying.

* - UBL does not suppport Bill of Materials type structures in procurement
documents, such things are defined in the Catalogue.
(Catalogue Line. Component_ Related Item. Related Item)

*- If you want to do what is being asked then you would need to attach a
Catalogue document defining the structures as a Referenced Document.

Is that correct or am I missing an easier solution?

--
regards
tim mcgrath