Subject: FreeOfChargeIndicator

Title: FreeOfChargeIndicator

Dear all

I have been asked a question I really cant remenber the anwaer on.

1) What is the difference between using the FreeOfChargeIndicator on a line and and making a discount of the same amount as the LineExtensionAmount?

2) If the FreeOfChargeIndicator is set, is the LineExtensionAmount then zero or the normal line total, given that this is an exception from the normal total rules?

Kind regards

Peter