Subject: Re: [ubl-psc] Face to face meeting

Dear all,

The venue for the next PSD face to face meeting next 8th and 9th of May  in Barcelona is:

Universitat Politècnica de Barcelona

8th of May C6 E106
9th of May C6 E101

Best regards,

Oriol

El 23/04/2008, a las 16:55, Peter Borresen escribió:

Dear all

At the past face to face meeting in Bologne we discussed to have a PSC face to face meeting to kick off the design of the tendering documents.

I will suggest the 8th and 9th of May in Barcelona (if Oriol can find a venue) or Copenhagen. Who will be able to attend such a meeting the proposed dates?

Kind regards

Peter