Subject: Re: UBL Documents for Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment...

As part of the requirements for UBL 2.1 we have received a request from
the iSURF project  (a EU Framework 7 project) for Collaborative
Planning, Forecasting, and Replenishment (CPFR) documents.

The UBL TC has requested that the PSC take these requirements into
account as part of the modelling for UBL 2.1.  Can you please liaise
directly with Asuman and Yildiray on further details and keep them
advised of progress.

The relevant documents (including the draft spreadsheets) have been
posted to the UBL site at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl/download.php/28512/eChallenges2008iSURFv2.pdf
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl/download.php/28511/UBL-Forecast.Draft.zip
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl/download.php/28510/HowToObtainForecast.doc

iSURF also has a Web site at:
http://www.srdc.com.tr/isurf/

Below is the information provided by the project team leaders.

begin:vcard
fn:Tim McGrath
n:McGrath;Tim
org:Document Engineering Services Ltd.