Subject: Requirement for Document Reference/External Reference ABIE

In this ABIE, there is a DocumentHash element that has DocumentHashType data type. This data type is an extension from Text.type. The point is that is required being able to define the algorithm used to generate the hash from the document.

In xmldsig, they use http://www.w3.org/TR/xmldsig-core/#sec-DigestMethod which could lead us to something like:

<cbc:DocumentHash Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#sha1">qZk+NkcGgWq6PiVxeFDCbJzQ2J0=</cbc:DocumentHash>

Nevertheless, I see that this would break the CCTS architecture, so we should define it using another BBIE, something like:

<cac:DocumentHash>
<cbc:Algorithm>http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#sha1</cbc:Algorithm>
<cbc:DigestValue>qZk+NkcGgWq6PiVxeFDCbJzQ2J0=</cbc:DigestValue>
</cbc:DocumentHash>

Regards,
Oriol Bausą