Subject: Groups - UBL 2.1 issuelist (09-03-00004.000.xls) uploaded

Dear all. After the PSC meeting I started a new issuelist coontaining also
the proposed new documents and ABIEs. I have inserted the Documents and
ABIEs for the utility project. I request others to update the documents
with their proposal for new documents and ABIEs.

 -- Mr. Peter Borresen

The document named UBL 2.1 issuelist (09-03-00004.000.xls) has been
submitted by Mr. Peter Borresen to the UBL Procurement SC document
repository.

Document Description:
UBL 2.1 issuelist with new document types and ABIES

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=31854

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/31854/09-03-00004.000.xls