Subject: Re: issuelist

Hi Arianna

Thanks for your update the issue list.
The issue list is just to keep track of the work and to give an overview
and work as a change list for UBL 2.1.
If there are requirements to update existing ABIE's then this should be
listed in the first spreadsheet. So the aswers is yes, but please use
(or merge) the version submittet from iSuft (as attached). Can I ask you
then to upload the consolidated version to the PSC website using
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl-psc/members/upload.php

Kind regards

Peter L. Borresen