Subject: [ubl-psc] UML Diagrams and Spreadsheet for Sales and Inventory reporting

Hi all,

I'm sending you the updated spreadsheets related to the new UBL
documents and ABIEs that ENEA has defined for the eBiz project and an
overview of the eBiz scenario to explain the use of these documents.

I updated the data models following the "UBL 2.1 document template", but
I remember you that the new ABIEs defined by Enea include only the
information needed for the data exchange in Textile/Clothing scenarios.

Best regards,

Arianna

-----------------------------
Arianna Brutti
XML-Lab, ENEA
Via Martiri di Monte Sole, 4
40128 Bologna
Tel. +39 051 6098 859
Fax +39 051 6098 084
Skype: Cross-Lab

NN510-024-v1-eBizTCFDownstreamProcessesOverview.pdf

img.zip

Zip compressed data