Subject: eTendering documents

Hi all,

I've been working on the electronic tendering data models. As you
know, those data models are originally from CODICE in Spain, and
after that we (PSC) had a work session in Barcelona in order to align
them better with UBL.

Now, as CEN BII has used them as the input for their specification
work, some of those documents have been amended by CEN BII during
their working sessions.

I have been collecting all the changes and new requirements from CEN
BII in a spreadsheet and almost everything fits ok, but new
amendments have been required on the CODICE model.

The documents we are going to define are:

- Prior Information Notice
- Contract Notice
- Call for Tenders
- Invitation to Tender
- Contract Award Notice
- Tender
- Qualification
- Tender Receipt
- Qualification Response
- Guarantee Certificate

There are some things that need to be addressed before Friday, date
where I have planned to send the first draft of the electronic
tendering document data models.

1) To discuss some issues with CEN BII regarding of their changes to
the models defined in  Barcelona.
2) To add/merge the PEPPOL Virtual Company Dossier within the
package. (Has to be decided if merging VCD with Qualification
document is possible.) For that purpose there is a meeting in Koblenz
(Germany) in 30-31 July.
3) Decide whether we should model and add the responses from the
publication body into the UBL 2.1 set.
4) Work with CODICE in order to add to those data models the results
of the experience of running the electronic tendering platform for
1'5 years.

I guess I can do 1) and maybe we can decide on 3) next conference
call before next Friday. Points 2 and 4 are going to take more time.

Best regards,
Oriol