Subject: UBL PSC face to face meeting

Dear all

Due to the discussion at the latest PSC meeting I suggest that we hold a PSC face to face meeting the 26th to 28th of August in Denmark. The 26th will be a joint meeting with CENBII WG1 to discuss syntax mappings. The 26th will be held at Dansk Stadard, Kollegievej 6 in Charlottenlund. The meetings the other days will be at my office, Gydevang 20B in Allerød. I am plannign to sent out agendas monday the 10th. Please provide me with comments if you can't make it theese days.

Kind regards

Peter L. Borresen
Chariman