Subject: Agenda for the UBL psc face to face meeting in Denmark the 26th to 28th of August

Dear all

I send you here the agenda for the PSC meeting in Denmark. Many has asked for Hotel. I have reserved 6 rooms at Hotel Hillerød, http://www.hotelhillerod.dk/ (email hotel@hotelhilleroed.dk)  If you send them an email and say that the room is reved by ebConnect you will get a discount.

Kind regards

Peter

Agenda for the UBL PSC meeting the 26th of August to the 28th of August.pdf