Subject: List of participants the UBL PSC meeting next week

Dear all

I would like to know a bit more about your plans in next week.

So far a have the following knowledge about participants

Wedensday 26 physically

Oriol

Peter

Tim

By phone or Skype

Georg

Martin

Sven

Thursday 27 physically

Oriol

Peter

Tim

Arianna

Sven

Martin

Oriol

Friday 28 physically

Oriol

Peter

Tim

Arianna

Sven

Martin

Oriol

Please correct me if I am wrong. Asuman, who from the iSuft team will attend. Is it Yildiray?

I would like the leave the option open to skip to visite in Hillerød Thursday evening and instead have a long day of work.

Kind regards

Peter