Subject: Call for telekonference meeting

Dear all

I apologise for the late call, but I find it urgent that we have a telephone call in this week. Proposal for the agenda:

1)      Welcome and rollcall

2)      Timing for regular PCS telephone conference call

3)      Possibilities for a face to face meeting in Rome

4)      Review of the issue list: Appointment of items that needs more background and position paper.

5)      Review of the CPFR process

6)      Any other business

The meeting is Thursday the 10th of September 16 to 17 CET at

    Skype: +9900827043982678

    US/Canada toll-free: 1-888-350-0075

    International: 201-793-9022

    "Conference Room Number": 3982678 then #

       (applies only if calling one of the phone numbers)

Kind regards

Peter