Subject: Re: [ubl-psc] Call for telekonference meeting

It's ok for me.

As I said in Copenhagen, I am working on a further document type for
eBiz TCF.

I have not yet all information, however I would like to discuss with
you about this. Peter, is it possible to add this topic to the agenda?
I will send you some documentation on this topic as soon as possible.

Thank you, best regards

Arianna

il Tue, 8 Sep 2009 16:42:31 +0200