Subject: Re: UBL v2.1 document schemas for CPFR Business Process

Hi Fulya, hi Peter,

I looked the spreadsheets sent by Fulya last week and I updated the
issue list made by Peter and myself in Rome (last April).

We made this list to take note of the changes to do on the new
documents proposed by Enea and iSurf. I think that many issues have
been resolved. The list is attached (NewUBLDocuments_Comments.doc),
you can check this.

Then I evaluated the solution proposed by Fulya about the use of one
document schema to implement both "Product Activity" of CPFR and
"Sales Report" and "Inventory Movement Report" of eBiz-TCF.

I think that it could be a good solution and if you agree, I can try
to update the Product Activity spreedsheet to do this.

On the other hand, I think that we need a different document schema
for the Inventory Report, because it is not on item activities
(movements, sales, ...), but it reports the quantities on stock.

Furthermore, eBiz-TCF needs a new document type, Stock Availability
Report (a brief description is attached), and I think that this
document could be
covered by the schema of Inventory Report (even if an update is
needed).

What do you think about this?

Best regards

Arianna