Subject: Re: [ubl-psc] [Fwd: Re: quote in spreadsheets and schemas]

Hello,
the different "curly" quotes have been generated by MAC OS users,
however as the UBL xsds are valid UTF-8 and even JAXB uses by default
UTF-8 there should eb no problems.

So I suspect that while reading the xsd:documentation you made some
additional steps using another encoding.

Natively Java String objects are UTF-16 so you must pay attention when
you store UTF-8 data or you make conversions.

If you show me the code maybe I can help more.

Bye