Subject: Updated UBL v2.1 document schemas for CPFR and Reporting BusinessProcess

Hi Fulya,

I updated the ProductActivity document model and the related new BIEs in
order to make them suitable to implement the eBiz Sales Report and
Inventory Movemet Report.

Updates to ProductActivity spreadsheet:

1- added DocumentCurrencyCode;

2- qualified Period --> ActivityPeriod;

Updates to NewBIE spreadsheet:

3- a new ABIE was defined: ActivityProperty;

in the  ActivityDataLine:

4- added ID;

5- qualified Period ---> ActivityPeriod

6- changed ActivityLocation in ActivityOriginLocation (i.e. the place
where  the movement of goods are observed or where the goods are moved
from) so it can be used in case of movement of goods from a location to
another one;

7- added ActivityFinalLocation;

in the  SalesItem:

8- SalesType has been substituted by ActivityProperty.

An example: in case of  sales you have to specify if some condition
happened, for example a promotion; so:

SupplyChainActivityDataLine/SupplyChainActivityTypeCode = "Sales"
SalesItem/ActivityProperty/Name = "Promotion"
SalesItem/ActivityProperty/Value = "true"

What do you think about these changes?

Note: after these updates, I think that could be better to change the
"SalesItem" name, but I have not suggestions for the new name.

Furthermore I reanalyzed your proposal about the use of ProductActivity
to implement the InventoryReport and StockAvailabilityReport. In fact,
the updated ProductActivity data model is very nearly to able to support
them: only two  fields should be added. Hovever, I still have some
doubts related to this solution; they are due to the different function
of the documents. I think that could be useful to discuss with the
committee members about this topic.

Best regards,

Arianna

UBL-NewBIE-2.1_iSurf-Enea.xls

UBL-Product Activity- v 2.1_updatedByEnea.xls