Subject: Re: [ubl-psc] Minutes for the PSC meeting the 24th of september

Hi Peter,

the updated issue list and spreadsheets are attached.

I completed the issues: 23 (according Georg's input), 31, 32, 42, 47.

I am waiting for feedbacks on items: 28, 37, 40, 44.

To do: items 35 and 36. I think that these items require a check with
Ole (see my comments in spreadsheet).

Best regards,

Arianna

PS: two small adjustments in your minute; please, see below.

Peter L. Borresen ha scritto:

> Dear all
>

> Please find the minutes for the UBL PCS meeting the 24th of September
> 2009 from 17.00 to 18.00 CET
>

> STANDING CON CALL NUMBER
>

>     Skype: +9900827043982678
>
>     US/Canada toll-free: 1-888-350-0075
>
>     International: 201-793-9022
>
>     "Conference Room Number": 3982678 then #
>
>        (applies only if calling one of the phone numbers)
>

> 1)      Current status of the issue list
>
> We went through the issue list (version 8) and ended up with the
> following action list:
>
> A                          Tim and Georg will come up with a resolved
> solution for item 23 (Item property characteristic code) that
> satisfies PEPPOL WG3 requirement.
>
> B                          Martin will check the definition of Order
> Type Code in the common OrderReference in the common library (this
> will be reused in the Order documents). This is related to issue 40

issue 44

> C                          Peter will check with Ole the use of
> Alternative line item (issue 37) as solved in the common library
>
> D                          Peter will check with Ole the use of Amount
> in ReminderLine (maybe to be updated with SurchargeAmount)

issue 40

> E                           Martin will check the definition of
> OrderResponseCode (issue 28)
>

> It was decided to reject issue 16 about making all amounts positive.
> This is an issue for the further customization to deal with.
>
> It was decided not to have a factoring indicator on the payment terms.
> Instead the invoice type code for factoring invoice is used.
>
> 2)      Review of the common library spreadsheets (by Arianna)
>
> Common library hass been sent out and was reviewed during item 1 on
> the agenda
>
> 3)      Submission from the financial subcommittee: how to do stepwise
> payment (by Georg)
>
> F                           Georg wil send out an suggestion for the
> next meeting
>
> 4)      New Enea and iSurf documents (by Arianna and Fulyia)
>
> Postponed to next meeting
>
> 5)      Review of the CENBII submission
>
> Postponed to next meeting
>
> 6)      UBL PSC face to face meeting where and when?
>
> 2^nd and 3^rd of November in Brussel was suggested
>
> 7)      Any other business
>
> None
>

> Kind regards
>

> Peter L. Borresen