Subject: Question about scheduling

Hello PSC,

Regarding this recent statement by Fulya to the TC list:

    We aim to update the schema generation module of the tool
    according to UBL 2.1 NDR in the next weeks and automate this
    process with your feedbacks.

Question: What is the estimated time of completion of this
modification and when can we expect first PSC schema delivery?

Broader question: Is the schedule below still valid?  Please
review and let me know what needs changing.

    http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200909/msg00017.html

Best regards,

Jon