Subject: UBL Criteria

Hi Fulya,

Following the point about criteria in Allerod, I'd like to know if we can share the components in CPFR and in CODICE about this in order to see if we can align and create a unique Criteria and then further qualify it.

Tendering has two criteria classes, AwardingCriteria and EvaluationCriteria.

TypeCode
Awarding Criteria. Type. Code

Awarding Criteria

Type
Type
Code

Code. Type

0..1
BBIE
Code that defines the awarding criteria.
Description
Awarding Criteria. Description. Text

Awarding Criteria

Description
Description
Text

Text. Type

1..n
BBIE
Textual description of the criteria.
WeightNumeric
Awarding Criteria. Weight. Numeric

Awarding Criteria

Weight
Weight
Numeric

Numeric. Type

1
BBIE
Specific weight assigned to this awarding criteria.
Weight
Awarding Criteria.  Weight. Text

Awarding Criteria

Weight
Weight
Text

Text. Type

0..n
BBIE
Textual description of  the weight for this awarding criteria.
Expression
Awarding Criteria.  Expression. Text

Awarding Criteria

Expression
Expression
Text

Text. Type

0..n
BBIE
Textual description of  the mathematical expression that would evaluate the criteria.
MinimumQuantity
Awarding Criteria. Minimum. Quantity

Awarding Criteria

Minimum
Minimum
Quantity

Quantity. Type

0..1
BBIE
Minimum quantity for a specified or expected deliverable.
MaximumQuantity
Awarding Criteria. Maximum. Quantity

Awarding Criteria

Maximum
Maximum
Quantity

Quantity. Type

0..1
BBIE
Maximum quantity for a specified or expected deliverable.
MinimumAmount
Awarding Criteria. Minimum. Amount

Awarding Criteria

Minimum
Minimum
Amount

Amount. Type

0..1
BBIE
Minimum amount for a specified or expected deliverable.
MaximumAmount
Awarding Criteria. Maximum. Amount

Awarding Criteria

Maximum
Maximum
Amount

Amount. Type

0..1
BBIE
Maximum amount for a specified or expected deliverable.
SubordinateAwardingCriteria
Awarding Criteria. Subordinate_ Awarding Criteria. Awarding Criteria

Awarding Criteria
Subordinate

Awarding Criteria
Awarding Criteria

Awarding Criteria

0..n
ASBIE
Subcriteria for this awarding criteria

and

EvaluationCriteria
Evaluation Criteria. Details

Evaluation Criteria

0..0
ABIE
Criteria that should be required to a tenderer in order to evaluate its capacity.
TypeCode
Evaluation Criteria. Type. Code

Evaluation Criteria

Type
Type
Code

Code. Type

0..1
BBIE
Code that defines the financial or technical criteria, such as total revenue, qualified staff.
Description
Evaluation Criteria. Description. Text

Evaluation Criteria

Description
Description
Text

Text. Type

0..n
BBIE
Textual description of the criteria.
ThresholdAmount
Evaluation Criteria. Threshold. Amount

Evaluation Criteria

Threshold
Threshold
Amount

Amount. Type

0..1
BBIE
Estimated threshold amount for that criteria in this tendering process.
ThresholdQuantity
Evaluation Criteria. Threshold. Quantity

Evaluation Criteria

Threshold
Threshold
Quantity

Quantity. Type

0..1
BBIE
Estimated threshold quantity for that criteria in this tendering process.
ExpressionCode
Evaluation Criteria. Expression. Code

Evaluation Criteria

Expression
Expression
Code

Code. Type

0..n
BBIE
Code describing the expression that would evaluate the criteria.
DurationPeriod
Evaluation Criteria. Duration_ Period. Period

Evaluation Criteria
Duration

Period
Period

Period

0..1
ASBIE
Period during which the evaluation criteria should be positive.
SuggestedEvidenceElement
Evaluation Criteria. Suggested_ Evidence Element. Evidence Element

Evaluation Criteria
Suggested

Evidence Element
Evidence Element

Evidence Element

0..n
ASBIE
Evidence that is suggested to be used to fulfil the criteria.

We need to align these two components, but I'd like to know how does your criteria component looks like in order to see if we can align all of them

Regards,
Oriol