Subject: UBL PSC TC- Schema Generation

Dear Peter,

As you may follow in UBL mailing list, we are working on updating
eDoCreator tool for generating XSD scemas for UBL v2.1 PSC documents.

Does schema generation process of UBL only include generating XSD
schemas?  Or  are there  any related tasks?

For this task, we have examined the documents on the links that Ken sent
us.

  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200909/msg00030.html

  http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=34338

It seems we need to do some minor changes on the module such as updating
namespaces and eliminating Qualified Data types.. So I hope we can
finalize the work soon. When we finish, could you please check and
provide feedback on conformance of the generated schemas to UBL v2.1
before announcing them as final schemas for review?

Furthermore I noticed that in the documents under
UBLspreadsheet-2.1_08102009/maindoc   the "Current Version"of document
schemas are declared as 2.0. Are they OK? I think they should be 2.1
because document models includes 2.1 elements.

Best regards,

Fulya

--
PS: Please note the change in the phone/fax numbers...

Fulya TUNÇER
Software R&D Center
Department of Computer Eng.
Middle East Technical University