Subject: SV: SV: [ubl-psc] UBL PSC TC- Schema Generation

Hi Fulya

I see your point. Because of the ripple effect if a ABIE has a version 2.1
BBIE, then itself becomes a 2.1 ABIE. An ABIE cannot contain ASBIEs or BBIEs
of a higher version. Tim, please correct me if I am wrong.

Kind regards

Peter

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: Fulya Tuncer [mailto:fulya@srdc.metu.edu.tr]
Sendt: 9. oktober 2009 13:20
Til: Peter L. Borresen
Cc: 'UBL PSC'; 'Asuman Dogac'
Emne: Re: SV: [ubl-psc] UBL PSC TC- Schema Generation

Dear Peter,

Please find my response in line.

Peter L. Borresen wrote:
> Dear Fulya
>
> I am not the right person to answer on this question. There exists a
> schema generation group in the UBL TC, that at least Ken is a member
> of. It could also include generation of generic code.

OK,  Ken has already replied my question. Thank you.
> Regarding the version in the spreadsheet, we mark all elements, that
> has been changed with 2.1 and leaves those which has not with 2.0

Actually the thing that I wanted to ask is that if an ABIE includes both
elements with v 2.0 and elements with v 2.1. then what should "Current
Version"
of that ABIE be? For example, in the enclosed order change document
document, the current version of header ABIE is declared as v2.0, although
it includes v2.1 element.

Best regards,

Fulya