Subject: Re: [ubl-psc] UBL PSC meeting the 15th of October

Relating to the items 65, 66 and 67, I am attaching a suggestion on how to proceed.

The main idea is to get a new Range class under the Item Property class so we will be able to define the minimum and maximum values of the properties to identify the items.

If we agree on the suggestion we should consider amending the UBL Item Property class in the way it is defined in the excel file, and that basically states that:

- Making optional the name and value current BBIEs.
- Adding a Name Code so the name of the property could be picked up from a codelist or classification scheme
- Add Value Quantity as we will be able to compare required items with actual items.
- Add the Importance Code to address issue 67, so users could ponderate the importance of each property
- Add the Range class with minimums and maximums.

We suggest to add in the Range class minimums and maximums for Quantities, Amounts and Dates, so we could use the same class to define ranges for dates or for amounts. I'd let this to consideration of the PSC, whether it is ok to create such a "multi-range" class or it's better to have a different class per each type of possible range.

Property class.xlsx

Regards,
Oriol