Subject: Schema process questions

Hello PSC,

Please note these questions for you from the minutes of this
week's UBL TC call:

    Schema generation: We haven't received a submission from PSC yet.

       Process: we think that PSC and TSC will deliver candidate
       spreadsheets to the TC, then the TC will review the changes,
       perform reconciliation in the case that we receive
       conflicting requests, and then effect approved changes in
       eDoCreator.  What we're not clear on is:

        - Who will identify conflicts needing reconciliation?  We
          suspect that collisions will show up when conflicting
          spreadsheets are input to the tool, but this workflow
          does not align with the process above.

        - Who enters the data into the tool?  Is this a bulk import
          from the spreadsheets?

       ACTION: JB to send inquiry to PSC.

Jon