Subject: Re: [ubl-psc] Meeting in the UBL PSC

Hi Peter,

on monday I'll be available to join the meeting also for more time.

Cheers,

Roberto

---
Peter L. Borresen ha scritto:
009f01ca6f59$4651f830$d2f5e890$@dk" type="cite">

Dear all

I would like to call in for a UBL PSC meeting Monday the 30th from 10.00 to 11.00 CET

STANDING CON CALL NUMBER

    Skype: +9900827043982678

    US/Canada toll-free: 1-888-350-0075

    International: 201-793-9022

    "Conference Room Number": 3982678 then #

Agenda

1)      Review of the issue list

2)      Status of the common library

3)      Planning of next step

4)      Any other business

Best regards

Peter L. Borresen

Nessun virus nel messaggio in arrivo. Controllato da AVG - www.avg.com Versione: 8.5.426 / Database dei virus: 270.14.86/2533 - Data di rilascio: 11/28/09 19:34:00

--

JAVEST by Roberto Cisternino

* Document Engineering Services Ltd. - Alliance Member * UBL Italian Localization SubCommittee (ITLSC), co-Chair * UBL Online Community editorial board member (ubl.xml.org) * Italian UBL Advisor

Roberto Cisternino

mobile: +39 328 2148123
skype: roberto.cisternino.ubl-itlsc
[UBL Technical Committee] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ubl
[UBL Online Community] http://ubl.xml.org
[UBL International Conferences] http://www.ublconference.org
[UBL Italian Localization Subcommittee] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ubl-itlsc
[Iniziativa divulgativa UBL Italia] http://www.ubl-italia.org
PPlease consider the environment before printing this email.