Subject: Re: [ubl-psc] New date for the UBL PSC meeting

Dear all,

in attachment the updated spreadsheets (Common Library and
ECStatusResponse) and the new version of issue list (v15); it contains
new issues (90-129) from Spain.

Pending issue: 24 and 89.

Yugma meeting number for today: 333-504-793

Regards,

Arianna

Peter L. Borresen ha scritto:

> Dear all
>

> Due to absence of our editor at the proposed time, the date is changed
> to the Tuesday the 1^st of December, same time.
>

> Best regards
>

> Peter

EC-StatusResponse-0.2.xls

ubl-2-1-Issuelist_v15.xls