Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Representation of a measurement as a fraction

Hello Graham,

you should know that recently we have updated the UBL Invoice to express the PayableAmount using the document currency and the alternative currency (adding a separate amount)

On friday I'll discuss with UBL PSC (procurement subcommittee) to extend this enhancement to the Remittance Advice.

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

Best regards

UBL ITLSC co-chair
Roberto Cisternino

---