Subject: Re: [ubl-psc] Transport Equipment. Details

At 2010-02-09 15:25 +0200, Fulya Tuncer wrote:
>I need to ask a question related with Transport Equipment. Details. In
>this ABIE there is an ASBIE named Transport Equipment. Supplier_ Party.
>Party. Is this OK? Or shall this refer to SupplierParty ABIE instead of
>qualifying  Party ABIE with Supplier? I just want to take your
>confirmation with this issue.

Good catch, Fulya!  That was well-spotted.

Andy and I have just discussed this, and we believe it is acceptable
to change the current qualification of the Party ABIE and to instead
point directly to the Supplier Party ABIE as the associated object class.

But we think it was Tim who coded the current Supplier qualification
of the Party ABIE, so we don't know if this was a deliberate choice
on his part or not.

Tim is very occupied this week with the PEPPOL conference, so we
probably will not get a confirmation from him for a while yet.

In the mean time, I've just attempted to go in and make the change
myself on Andy's behalf, so that the row is using the "Supplier
Party" associated object class instead of qualifying the "Party"
class, but I appear to have either insufficient permissions to make
the edit for Andy, or I cannot interpret the user interface to see
how to make the change.

Can you please advise me how I would edit this change myself?

If it turns out from Tim that I was wrong to make this change, then
I'll change it back.

Thanks for your guidance, Fulya!

--
XSLT/XQuery/XPath training after http://XMLPrague.cz 2010-03-15/19
XSLT/XQuery/XPath training:   San Carlos, California 2010-04-26/30