Subject: Re: [ubl-psc] PSC meeting minutes March 23

Dear Peter,

If you could kindly provide the listed missing document schemas, we can handle the upload.

Best regards,

Fulya

Peter L. Borresen wrote:
005701caca9c$7dbfa120$793ee360$@dk" type="cite">

Dear all

Just before the meeting I was distracted by a phone call and did not manage to call in time. I am embarrassed that I was late and sorry if anyone showed up to an empty meeting.

However, Joao and I were at the meeting and Joao will send in his comment. Some of them are new issues that we have resolved, so they need to be putted into the issue list. We have discovered that the package are missing the following nine documents:

UBL-AttachedDocument-2.1,

UBL-CatalogueItemSpecificationUpdate-2.1,

UBL-CataloguePricingUpdate-2.1,

UBL-CatalogueRequest-2.1,

UBL-DespatchAdvice-2.1,

UBL-OrderCancellation-2.1,

UBL-OrderResponseSimple-2.1,

UBL-Quotation-2.1,

UBL-SelfBilledInvoice-2.1

They are not at the eDocCreator, so Arianna or Fulya, could you upload them?

Best regards

Peter

--
PS: Please note the change in the phone/fax numbers...

Fulya TUNÇER
Software R&D Center
Department of Computer Eng.
Middle East Technical University