Subject: Re: [SRDC] [ubl-psc]: Updates in common library - check about custominzationId

Hi Arianna,

When you are adding an ABIE to an ABIE to create an ASBIE you need to
fill in the information to associate it to the ABIE in eDoCreator.
Enclosed please find a screen shot. In this pop-up window  you can
select the version (2.0 vs 2.1) from the drop-down box. I think you may
skip it.

Please first delete  AppealTerms from TenderingTerm and re-add it by
selecting Version 2.1. If this does not work, please let me know.

Best regards,

Fulya

--
PS: Please note the change in the phone/fax numbers...

Fulya TUNÇER
Software R&D Center
Department of Computer Eng.
Middle East Technical University