Subject: [ubl-psc]: Updates to UBL library are completed

Hi Fulya,

thank you for your action; now all is ok and I have completed the required updates.

Ken, I think that you can push the button :-).

Enclosed the updated version of the issue list (v26): it describes my latest updates (comments that were approved in psc virtual meeting on 30th march 2010) and the pending issues (they will be discussed during the public review).

Best regards

Arianna