Subject: Re: [ubl-psc] Multiple identifiers for certain items

Hello,

using just the SWIFT/BIC code you should be able to express ABA as well as they have been included in BIC.

Anyway the USA case could be not the only one... do we require a separate RoutingNumber (e.g. ABA in US) ???

IBAN and BIC are sufficient for Europe... but we should be sure to include other countries as well.

Any opinion ?

---
Tim McGrath ha scritto:
4BC03CBB.7020106@documentengineeringservices.com" type="cite">i agree with Oriol. as design policy (and practice) we dont want unbounded BBIEs (except for language version of text BBIEs)

Oriol Bausà Peris wrote:
Hi Ken,

Reading your mail, it reminds me to the identification of parties, having a cac:PartyIdentification/cbc:ID, where the PartyIdentification ABIE is unbounded. Shouldn't we try to use the same approaches?

Best regards, Oriol