Subject: Re: SV: [ubl-psc] UBL 2.1 Instance files for CPFR

Hi Ken,

I am working on code lists. In particular I am creating the genericode files related to the codelists provided by Oriol.

I have some questions for you; please, look the enclosed sample.

1- as you can see the identification tags (CanonicalUri, CanonicalVersionUri, ...) are empty.  Rightly, Oriol provided me the references to "CODICE" but I am not sure that I have to use it  ... so I would ask you a feedback about this.

2- Oriol provided me the codes in spanish and english language; at this point in time, I am generating the code lists including both languages (as you can see); the reason is that not all values have been translated in english, so I think that this approch is better to complete and check the translation. When all values will be translated, I will generate the genericodes again but without the spanish translation.
Is it ok?

About the XML examples: I have the samples from Martin, Fulya, Peter, Georg and myself. Tomorrow I will send you all.

Thank you!

Best regards

Arianna