Subject: Re: SV: [ubl-psc] UBL 2.1 Instance files for CPFR

Hi all,

Maybe the codelists should be done only in English. Arianna, I can generate the codelists in Genericode, but I need to know the metadata as you state in the first point. There is another point that we need to take into account when creating the codelists: Most of these data sets follow Spanish and EU rules. It's not only a matter of translation but of alignment of codes in different countries, for instance, when talking about types of evidence, This work is still on progress and should be agreed in a forum like BII or CEFACT before creating the list.

About the XML examples, I have plenty of samples for the etendering documents, but all them are using CODICE namespaces and are in Spanish language. Please, tell me how do you want me to proceed, use the UBL 2,1 schemas to validate the instances, translate the contents of textual elements? what about codelists that point to CODICE published codelists?

Regards, Oriol