Subject: Another SGTG snapshot, this time with instances and ReceiptAdvice

At 2010-04-15 11:36 +0200, Arianna Brutti wrote:
>please find enclosed the package including the XML example instances
>that I have received until now:
>
>- ordering instances
>- sourcing instances
>- billing instances
>- CPRF instances
>- instances of schemas coming from eBiz

Thank you, Arianna!  I have incorporated all of the files into the
latest SGTG snapshot below.

>- for the file names, I have used the naming-syntax from UBL 2.0:
>"UBL-" + document type + "-2.1-Example". Is it ok?

Perfect.

>- there are three instances of ProductActivity, one from Fulya and
>two from myself: this is because the ProductActivity can be used in
>different transactions (one from CPRF scenarios and two from eBiz
>scenarios). My suggestion is to provide all examples in order  to
>show the different usages. Do you agree?

Yes, all three should be included.  But I took the liberty to rename
the files using digits instead of English words so that they would
sort in numeric order and not in letter order.

Please find the latest SGTG release here:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl/document.php?document_id=37345

Please let me know if you find any changes that need to be made for
the next snapshot.

--
XSLT/XQuery training:         San Carlos, California 2010-04-26/30
Principles of XSLT for XQuery Writers: San Francisco,CA 2010-05-03