Subject: UBL Statement

Hello PSC,

I am working on a UBL Statement instance and I catched some issue on the
road.

1)
The "Statement of Account" can be sent by the Supplier/Creditor to the
Buyer/Debtor into different forms, for instance could be a list of
outstanding invoices or a full statement for a period (already settled, to
be settled and overdue payments).   But here there are further cases.

I suggest we add a new BIE in the root:

cbc:StatementTypeCode (0..1)

-----
2)
Another issue is the actual Statement seems to be too much oriented to the
outstanding invoices, so it is difficult to specify Collected payments
(settled invoices).

I would suggest to add:

cac:CollectedPayment (0..n)

with a structure like the cac:PrepaidPayment

-----
3)
AllowanceCharge should be also in the Statement Line as we should allow
the possibility to specify an allowance amount related to a line and its
referenced invoices.

without these changes I think the UBL Statement will be far from actual
uses I think.

Hope this helps

Roberto

--