Subject: Re: SV: eview of schemas, meeting in the PSC Tuesday the 23rd ofMarch 15 CET

let me confirm Peter's proposal - the important milestone for getting a
UBL 2.1 is to start the public review process. Once this starts we can
then accept these type of issues for the inclusion before the second
review. Experience (and the OASIS rules) tell us it is not necessary to
have the first public review copy perfect. It seems there is always
'just one more item', so we have drawn the line for first draft.

If you agree we will record your comments and put them into the
'outstanding issues' list.

Peter L. Borresen wrote:

> Hi Joao
>
> UBL 2.1 is still open for request. But right now we are in a process
> of publishing 2.1 for public review. If we stop that process and
> update the schemas It will cause further delay. Is it acceptable for
> you that we take this as input for the review process even when it has
> not started yet?
>
> Best regards
>
> Peter

begin:vcard