Subject: meeting time

Dear All

I would like to call in for two phone (1-2 hour) meeting and one 1-day-F2F meeting in order to resolve the issues from the UBL review period that ends November 14. I would like to have your view on when you will be able to attend these meetings. Unless anyone can get funding for my travel I will only be able to attend a F2F meeting in Copenhagen.

Please send me an email back with your preferred days and time for the meetings.

Best regards

Peter L. Borresen