Subject: Agenda for the UBL PSC meeting the 24th of November 2010

Dear All

In order for everybody to book their travel for the UBL PSC meeting I will here send the agenda.

Venue: National IT- and Telecom Agency, Bredgade 40, room number 22. Copenhagen

09.00 - 09.30: Welcome, rollcall and coffee

09.30 - 12.00:   Review of the incoming comments of the 1st public review of UBL 2.1

12-00 - 12.30: Lunch

12.30 – 16.00: Discussions of prioritized issues from the resolution groups (these will be pointed out in a phone meeting November 17)

16.00 – 17.00: Planning of the further review process and release of a new package with the resolved issues.

For attending the meeting please send me an email with cc to Berghtor Skulason (The host) no later than the 19th of November.

Best regards

Peter L. Borresen